16 December 2005

Ok, I'm done the letter. Let's see if it prints out now.
Oh, I've tried to get this all done in time. It's a little frustrating that I've been working on this since early Nov. Oh well. THings just take longer I guess. This weekend seems busy, but only because I'm planning a dessert exchange on Sun night. Oy!! Haven't gotten as much done. Oh yes, and kids are sick. It just never ends. But I remember those irritating but true words: 'this too shall pass'. It all will. Such assurance Jesus can bring to us. A wave of deep Peace just permeated my being. He is so real.

Hugs to you!
me

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Well done Amy. Things can only get more busy! Merry Christmas from our house to yours! Hope all is well your way. We are heading home for the holidays.
God Bless.

Sue said...

hey there lady, this is SUSAN! how are you??????????????? MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR! i do hope the kiddies are better now. we had a couple weeks of reminding ourselves "this too shall pass", and MAN it is so hard to realize that those words are true. But now Julia is settled, not as whiny and well...just herself again, wonderful!
talk to you again sooooooon i hope. MISS YOU! love from me.