08 June 2006

So, I thought I would post a quick one. It's taken me 15 minutes to get to this point of typing my words, from the initial click to log on. GRrrrrrr. So, I have pictures I taken.....but loading them on to the computer takes a conscious time commitment. It's like working with a 486 again. Turn it on, go have a coffee. Click a program, go make a snack. Type a few words, make a phone call. See the words appear, try to correct the spelling mistake, take your empy coffee cup to the sink while the computer thinks.
BAH!
Maybe my computer is PMSing too!
Hee.
Ah, well, kids are cute, wish I could show you. We're having fun, lots of stories to tell.
But, alas, I have to go vaccuum.

Bye!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Amy, I hope that you get things fixed so we can keep up to date with your family!
We leave in 7 days!
I hope all is well with your family.
We will miss you guys!!

Robyn said...

Amy, I hope all is well your way. We are in Hamilton now, so not sure when we will get to see you again.
Blessings